O H MY GO D WAIJSOIFAJSOIDKJAWSOI AHAHHAHAHAHA
Young and Beautiful- Lana Del Rey
Jackie Chan comes out…
Screw the haters, we have Jackie Chan on our side!
ONWARD GAY RIGHTS!
FUCK YEAH JACKIE CHAN !
Omg, I am fucking dead. LOL Aw shit, this hit me. I grew up watching him and it’s even a tradition that I watch all of his movies in theatres with my parents. Still an unbroken traditon, by the way.
omg. LOL JACKIE <3
HE’S SO ADORABLE <333 You’re my hero~
JoonHee: There’s someone else I like
YoonJae: Who is it?
What if a guy isn’t a top, a bottom or even versatile? What about gay men who have never engaged in anal sex and never will, ever? I think they deserve a name of their own. I call them “sides,” and they typically struggle with tremendous feelings of shame.
I’m always into bread…
a comfort food.
- Pastor: Now, according to a few passages in the bible, homosexuality is a sin.
- Couple of older males in the audience: Amen!
- Pastor: Now, wait, I'm not finished.
- Pastor: You know what else the bible defines as a sin? Divorce.
- -uncomfortable silence-
- Pastor: There are countless passages that talk about how divorce is wrong, and that there are consequences to getting a divorce, such as the wife should be stoned.
- Pastor: Yet, I witnessed a divorce just this morning. And I gotta tell you, it was heartbreaking, but I definitely didn't attempt to throw rocks at the wife, even though she was the one who filed for divorce.
- Pastor: We choose to overlook the consequences of divorce because time has proven that they're inhumane and cruel.
- Pastor: The bible doesn't say anything about the consequences of a homosexual lifestyle. Yet, we seem to be spearheading a campaign to ruin the lives of people we don't even know.
- -the pastor shifts a few notes around-
- Pastor: The bible states to love thy neighbor. That's it. There are no other rules or restrictions to that passage.
- Pastor: So, we as a church family have to support equality with a smile on our face. THAT is the true Christian way.